To publish an app on Google Play Store as a paid app, set up Google Wallet Merchant Center account:
To sign up for a Google Payments Merchant Center Account: Visit the Google Payments Merchant Center Account signup page.
- Create a Google Play developer account.
- Make payment to Google in amount of $25 one-time registration fee for Google Play.
- Create and link to a Google Wallet Merchant Center account.
Now sign up for Google Wallet Merchant account
- login in to your Google Play Developer Console.
- Use menu on the side, click Reports.
- click Financial Reports.
Click set up your Google Wallet Merchant account.
- Type in your business information. Then click Submit.
Link a Google Play Developer account to Google Payments Merchant Center
Using your Google Play Developer Console, you can create and link to a new Google Payments Merchant Center account or link to an existing account.
You can only link a Google Payments Merchant Center account once using your Google Play Developer Console account. Once the accounts are linked, they can’t be removed, changed or updated.
If you need to remove or update a linked account, you’ll need to sign up for a new Developer account, pay the $25 USD registration fee, and transfer any existing apps to your new account.