Elena Mayatskay August 30, 2012 •
F.A.Q. / F.A.Q.
Sometimes happens, that our customers do not get our notifications after they’ve made a payment. We would recommend to do the following:
- Check your spam folder. Sometimes our notifications go to your spam. If that’s so, please, add or support e-mails to your white list.
- Refer to the “Contact” page. Chose the “I've paid, but didn't receive any information yet” option in the contact form and create a request to our support. They get in touch as soon as they get the message from you. Please, do not forget to check your spam folder and add the support e-mails to your white list.
- If you’ve paid for one of our plans, you can create a ticket to our support on your “Build your App” page.
ibuildapp June 20, 2012 •
iBuildApp News and Discussions / Release Notes
1. Fixed inactive 'Read more' link that appears at the end of articles for RSS feeds
2. Fixed the problem with RSS feeds starting with '/': images weren't displayed
3. Fixed the issue with mixed Images for audio items (Audio Stream function)
4. Corrected the date format for Twitter (removed "+ 0000")
5. Changing data storage according to iOS Data Storage Guidelines
6. Fixed the parsing issue for Atom-based feeds (dates were not displayed)
7. Fixed the parsing issue for News function
1. Video stream issue: the function didn't play YouTube videos
2. Fixed the Video Stream feature (error when clicking on video section )
3. Fixed the issue with UIWebView component (added transparency)
1. Fixed the issue with mixed Images for audio items (Audio Stream function)
2. Improved and optimized the source code
3. Restoration logic changes: the message displayed when the SD card unusable/unavailable
1. Fixed the issue with custom playlists that were not processed properly