Creating Google Play developer account: How do I make one?
Creating Google Play developer account is essential for Android developers to enjoy all the features your mobile app has to offer. We've prepared a guide below on how to properly create Google Developer account to get into the benefits Google Play Developer Console can offer.
If you already have a Google account, you could convert it to a Google developer account by going to the Developer Console and proceed after the first 3 bullet points of this guide.
· Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/ to make your Google developer account
· Fill out form below to create Google Developer Account, click Next Step when finished.
· After you've created a Google Account navigate "Back to Google Play Developer Console".
· After reviewing the Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement, acknowledge your agreement, and click Continue to purchase Google Developer account license for one-time $25 fee.
· Enter valid payment information to purchase Google Developer account license, and click Accept and continue.
· Google will now process your payment to make your Google developer account.
Please note this can take up to 1 business week for Google, you will receive an email notification from Google when your developer account is ready to be activated for use in google developer console.