If your shop was created with the use Magento then you can synchronize it with your app on ibuildapp.com. Your app content will be renewed each time you make changes on your Magento shop.
To integrate your Magento shop into the app refer to your app, choose Shopping Cart widget from the list of available features.
List of features
Then you will be asked if you would like to enter products manually or you would like to integrate Magento.
Fill in the following fields:
- Email address – you сan use any valid email to get notifications
- Magento Host - your Magento shop URL
- Magento API User – you need to have a valid parameter to integrate with Magento
- Magento API Key - you need to have a valid parameter to integrate with Magento
If you do not know how to get Magento API User and Magento API Key, follow the steps:
Step 1: Create a Web Service Role
- From the Admin menu, select System > Web Services > Roles.
Web Services - Roles
- Click the Add New Role button.
- In the Role Information section, enter a Role Name such as “API.”
- In the panel on the left, select Role Resources. Then do one of the following:
- To enable full access to customer, catalog, and sales information, set Resource Access to “All.”
- To provide limited access to data, set Resource Access to “Custom.” Then, select the checkbox of each resource that is available to this role.
- By default, when a area is selected, full access is granted. You can accept the default, specify the actions that a person is allowed to take. Specific types of access are listed under many of the resource links, so it is easy to determine exactly what a user is allowed to do with each resource.
- When complete, click the Save Role button.
Step 2: Create a Web Service User
- From the Admin menu, select Web Services > Users.
- Click the Add New User button.
- Complete the following fields:
- User Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- In the API Key field, enter a verification key or password. This is the credential that third-party web services must use to access your Magento Go store.
- To confirm, re-enter the key in the API Key Confirmation field.
- In the panel on the left, select User Role. Then, select a Role for the user.
- When complete, click the Save User button.
For more info refer to Magento How To.