Dear Stephen, please, review detailed istructions with screenshots how you can add Web-app icon to the Home screen of your mobile device.
- for iPhones:
1. Start by opening your Web-app in mobile device browser. We recommend using the default Safari browser.
2. Once you will open app in Safari browser, you will see pop-up message "Add to Home Screen".
3. Hit this button to add your web-app to the Home screen of your iPhone.
4. In opened pop-up window please choose "Add to home screen" icon.
5. Provide needed app name for your web-app and submit "Add" button.
6. Once you will follow all these steps, the app will be pinned to the homescreen for quick access.
- for Android devices (screenshots were taken from samsung Galaxy S2):
1. Start by opening your Web-app in mobile device browser. We recommend using the default Android Browser, or Google Chrome if possible.
2. Hit the menu button, and add the page to your bookmarks. In Chrome, just tap on the star and follow the prompt.
3. Open you bookmarks using the menu button, and find the new bookmark you’ve just added. Press down and hold on the bookmark until you see an action menu. Select Add to homescreen (Add shortcut to Home).
4. That’s all there is to it. The bookmark is pinned to the homescreen for quick access. Arrange it into the place of your liking.