The most important thing to any Apple user (besides her iPhone of course!) is an Apple ID. It lets you access and store content in iCloud, make FaceTime calls, send iMessages, use Apple Pay, and purchase items from the App Store and iTunes Store
If you forgot your Apple ID or password that used to log in to both your Apple developer account and your iTunes Connect account please read this article. If you forgot these credentials, you can reset your password or retrieve your Apple ID.
If you forgot your Apple ID or password you can reset your Apple ID account password:
To reset your password, click here.
Enter your Apple ID. If you forgot your Apple ID, see step 3.
- If you forgot your Apple ID, click Forgot your Apple ID? Then enter your information and click Next.
- You can unlock your account by verifying your identity. Select one of the authentication methods and click Next.
- For email authentication: Apple will send you an email.
- For security questions: You'll have to answer the security questions
Apple asked you when you first created the Apple ID.
5. If you choose email verification, click Reset now> in the email you receive.
6. Once you verify your identity by email or security questions, you can reset your password. Enter a new password, confirm the password and click Reset Password.
7. Your password has been reset.
Article is closed for comments.