iBuildApp has reached a significant milestone today by crossing 50 000 number of businesses that make apps using its platform. The company continues to grow in Silicon Valley and Russian offices. During December 2011, more than 400 new businesses join the iBuildApp app building community every day, with more than 800 000 monthly users, and over 3.5M downloads.
Articles in this section
- Can You Afford to Create a Mobile App
- What Do Apples App Store Improvements Mean for You
- How to Write Content for Your Mobile App
- Make a Calculator App or Page Using Google Sheets
- New Internal Corporate Apps to Organize Your Company
- Check Out The Stunning New Inventory Management App
- 9 Ways to Earn Your Buyer's Trust
- 8 Keys to Launching a Mobile Business on a Tight Budget
- The Most Common Grammar Mistakes Killing Your Mobile App Content
- How to Lose Followers on Your Mobile App Social Media
Please sign in to leave a comment.