New beta Release includes new features and bug fixed for both iPhone and Android apps:
New Features: .
- - custom user form – allows app owner to create a custom input form for appointments, reservations, surveys, contact form, etc
- - take the picture feature allows customers to make a picture with device's photo camera and share it within the app (email, Twitter or Facebook)
- - sorting for RSS feeds (ascent or descent order)
- - Widgets (iFrame) for customer's website: providing HTML code for app's distribution/promotion on a customer's website/blog.
. Bug fixes for iPhone:
- - Thumbnail images were scaled to a square in RSS feeds – fixed
- - Added support for media RSS feeds on iPhone device (expanded capabilities of existing RSS parser, add media player) Example of media RSS feed
- - The issue with Push Notifications counter: "The message will show when you tap (or slide to view) the notification (in iOS5 you see notification via notifications center) or when you first open the app after the notification is received, if you have opened it seen notification then gone to another app, the number continues to show, thats a bug, once you have seen the notification the first time and taped “ok” you cant see it again. Number will still show unless you exit
- - app (remove from running in background) and open it again." - fixed
. Bug fixes for Android:
- - Issue with events function when event date and title didn't display on the detailed page
- - Media player issue when it continues playing during incoming phone call
- - Issue with ads module: the app crash when clicking on the 'X' icon on the top right
Please sign in to leave a comment.