Qr code leads to iba website, not my app
I received the SMS on my iPhone and downloaded iba, but when I flah the QR code it takes me to the iba website instead of launching my app.It would make sense for me to sign in on the website, but I can only sign up, so when I enter my email & password it says it already exists...
I would also like to ask about iOS compatibilities : I have an iPhone 4 (== iOS 7), will my app work on it? Will it work on more recent iOS, even if I can't test it myself?
Thank you for your help, have a great Sunday
it seems you have a lot of problems with ibuildapp it sounds like nothing works.
1) opening iBuildapp website instead of ibuildapp app marketplace by using QR code sounds strange. i am sure you do something different than it should be done but i can't open a free app and check it. it must be paid app.
2) as of you trying to sign up and saying that someone has used your email to register with us, i can't comment it. you can try to use password forgotten feature to restore your password.
3) we don't support iOS7 as it is way outdated (the most two versions are iOS 8 and 9). you need to upgrade your iPhone to iOS 8 or even better, to 9 for stability sake.
Thank you for your answer.
1) you say that only paid apps can be tested but then why is the "Test your app" button enabled?? It gives steps to follow (enter phone number then a QR code to flash which takes me to iba website instead of my app)
2) you didn't get it: once I flashed the code and was on iba wsebsite, I thought I had to sign IN, but I can only sign UP (which means register as a new user), so I cannot access my dashboard by phone.
3) I got it to work once on my ios7: my app opened but I have no idea how it happened. So it is possible to test a unpaid app on ios7.
4) can you please clarify one thing to me: if I want to publish my app, how many times do I have to pay? Just once to get it published, or every year and if I stop paying then it will get unpublished?
Have a great day,
to answer on your questions:
1) I said that i can't test YOUR app as it is free app and i don't have access to review free apps but paid ones only. I didn't say you can't test it.
Moreover, you need to complete the step 1 by installing iBuildApp marketplace (catalog of apps) first. here is the tutorial again https://support.ibuildapp.com/entries/25895429-How-to-Test-My-App-on-Android-and-iPhone
2) i am sorry, got it now. you want to sign in and there is not login page on the mobile version. You need to use your computer or tablet. we don't have a mobile version to manage apps as this service is for businesses, not a personal service.
3) we support iOS 9 only. no support of old iOS 7, sorry.
4) you can pay for your app as long as you want it to be online, we provide app hosting and app management services. app creation and testing is free. here is the pricing page https://ibuildapp.com/pricing.php
1) Like I said: I followed the steps, I sent my phone number and installed iBuildApp on my iPhone, the problem is that flashing the code takes me to the iba website (still inside the Flashcode app) instead of opening my app. Since you don't support iOS7, this may be a bug related to it, in which case it's my fault.
4) Do you have examples of apps created by you iba that I can find on the App Store? Paying ensures presence of the app under iOS & Androïd? Are there ads in the app once it is published?
Thank you for your answers, I am new to this so I need guidance :)
hi bibi, we don't have any ads and we do submit your app to google play and apple iTunes app store manually as a paying customer.
please make sure you have your own apple developer account (cost $99 to activate by paying to apple) and Google play account (one time activation fee in $25 paid to Google).
you can review our app store here https://ibuildapp.com/projects.php
Thank you for your answers. I sought some of those projects on the App store but I cannot find any...
Here's the thing: I want to create an app dedicated to a conference, so I would like to know if iba is fit for it, meaning being able to refresh schedules, pushing registration forms, sorting articles by keywords and whatnot.
bibi, please pay attention i sent you link to the sample apps in our web store.
i had told you we don't publish apps of our customers on app store under our own developer account but under your own!
searching apps made by our clients on mobile app store is a waste of time.
i don't sell you iBuildApp services as we have over 60,000 new users register to create apps every month and i am psychically unable to help to each free user but to the paying ones only.
Please sign in to leave a comment.