My app failed to install
I am having a problem. My app will not install on my iPhone. I get an error message when I try to sync the phone with iTunes. It says "failed to install"
I have followed all of the instructions on this page:
So I am not sure what went wrong?
Can anybody help?
if you followed the instructions how to create adhoc version (see FAQ page for iPhone) and created the build properly including your phone UDID then try to google https://www.google.com/search?q=itunes+failed+to+install&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
syncing iTunes with app is a tricky process
Ok...I have two apps. I've tried to install them both ad-hoc on my iPhone to test but both apps give me the same error message: "Error Provisioning Profile does not match Distribution Certificate". So now I need to decide what to do. I have no objection to paying iBuildApp for the company's services. But I need to see a working version on an iPhone in order to judge the quality of the application before going forward.
So please tell me what are my options. Here are some questions:
1. If I sign up for the $9.99 per month plan and submit a ticket will I get the help I need to get the app on my iPhone ad-hoc so that I can test it ?
2. If the answer to question one is YES then what happens if after testing the app on my iPhone I decide that it is not what I expected and I decide not to go forward with it? Can I cancel the plan after having only paid for one month?
3. If the answer to question one is NO then what are my options? Do I need to pay $299 to iBuild App in order to get help with publishing my apps?
Julia, we provide help only for the apps that being paid. so if you subscribe for one apps but ask questions for 2 we would have to charge you for two or reject as our customer. you can cancel your plan at any time and we stop providing you with help. I agree that is a brilliant idea to pay for one month $9.99 and get a tech support worth a few thousand dollars. we don't have problem with that as we provide support only to the clients that enrolled in one of our payable plans.
as of #3 your options are:
- search the forum for help as it has tons of helpful information
- subscribe to one of our plans
- pay us $299 and we can publish THAT app for you to iTunes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.