If your printer is showing an error “HP Printer Offline”, then you would not be able to take printout successfully. To take a printout you have to restart it and connect it properly to the computer. You can follow the below steps to remove the error:
- Open “Start menu” and click on “Control panel”.
- Then click on “Printers and faxes” icon
- Now a popup window will appear with all active printers.
- Select your printer name from the options.
- Now you have to uncheck the “Use printer offline” option in menu bar.
● On un-checking the box, the status of your printer will be changed to online
Please sign in to leave a comment.