If you are getting an error message that reads “QBDBMgrN Not Running on this Computer,” this indicates that either the QuickBooks database server manager is not running on your system or it is outdated. Follow the solutions listed below to resolve the issue quickly.
- Search for QuickBooks Database Server Manager using the Windows search feature.
- Once the program appears in the result, select it and run it.
- Select the option to scan the company file stored on the server computer.
- Now look for the company file that you want to open and select it.
- Run QuickBooks and try to access the same company file now.
If the problem remains unsolved, then follow the same set of instructions after updating QuickBooks Desktop. For more help getting rid of “QBDBMgrN Not Running on this Computer” from your PC, dial TFN and get in touch with one of our certified QuickBooks Desktop experts now.
Please sign in to leave a comment.