I put the FanWall in my app, but Apple require some privacy and functions to flag posts.
Because this my app is being rejected to publish. The message and requeste are that below:
Your app enables the display of user-generated content but does not have the required precautions in place.
It is necessary that you put all of the following precautions in place:
- Require that users agree to terms (EULA) and these terms must make it clear that there is no tolerance for objectionable content
- Use moderators to flag and remove inappropriate content and offensive users
- Users need a mechanism to flag objectionable content and report users generating this content
- Developer must act on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing the content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content
- Developer needs a method for ejecting users who violate the terms of the EULA
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.